edc(electronics devices and circuits)+DLD(digital logic designing) combined project, need help

abdullah8391

Joined Sep 6, 2015
hi all...
I am a BS(EE) student (beginner). I am asked to submit any proposal on project that should also be helpful in our daily life work.
I want to design a project that should also be used in the representation of DLD project (I want to save save time+effort by combining these two).
since i am a beginner i couldn't think of any better ideas...
can any one suggest me any?
we are allowed to use:
resistors
capacitors
inductors
IC(lm317,lm741+ those that are also used in logic gates i.e 7400 TTL series and some other(i haven't used encoder decoder ic's yet so i don't know much about them.)etc)
and arduino(i haven't studied about it yet but i will cover this topic shortly)
And i would specially prefer ideas related to robotics.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
'Robotics' covers a wide subject range. Can you narrow the field?
Do you actually have to build this, or is it just a design exercise?
When must the project be completed/submitted (if the time scale is short then, given your lack of experience, the project will need to be simple)?

abdullah8391

Joined Sep 6, 2015
'Robotics' covers a wide subject range. Can you narrow the field?
Do you actually have to build this, or is it just a design exercise?
When must the project be completed/submitted (if the time scale is short then, given your lack of experience, the project will need to be simple)?
Yes i want to keep it cheap and i have round about a week to give proposal, after that we will work for it's implementation(in about a month)...

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Yes i want to keep it cheap and i have round about a week to give proposal, after that we will work for it's implementation(in about a month)...
It will have to be simple - unless you've done something like this before. A simple sumo bot or line following bot takes about a month just to design, acquire parts and build the hardware.

A simple coin sorter might be a good project.