ECG signal generator

seaking7641

Joined Sep 23, 2009
my thesis is "ECG signal generator", who do you have schematic send mail me? Thanks a lot.

from moderator - we prefer that questions be answered in the public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Your request is a little bit on the "easy" side Please provide more details. This forum is for help. Not a complete turn key ready application. So you have to be much more specific then you ask questions. If you ask very wide questions. People may think you are just fishing for an easy way out of a school project, and ignore your request.

seaking7641

Joined Sep 23, 2009
Your request is a little bit on the "easy" side Please provide more details. This forum is for help. Not a complete turn key ready application. So you have to be much more specific then you ask questions. If you ask very wide questions. People may think you are just fishing for an easy way out of a school project, and ignore your request.
oh, sorry. i wana creat wave ECG by circuit, then display PC. Important is creat wave ECG. ECG signal generator active as artificial heart, on circuit, we creat PQRS wave.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
If i do the skematic can I get the degree?
I shall give you credits for being honest. At least you have no hidden agenda. You want a degree but, you do not want to put in any effort to get that degree.
Anyway if you do change your mind. Here is my tip.
1 microcontroller
1 D/A converter
mix together with components of your own taste
use data from this site http://www.physionet.org/physiobank/database/#ecg
Mix it together with much effort and some piece of engineering. Then you might have your degree

seaking7641

Joined Sep 23, 2009
I shall give you credits for being honest. At least you have no hidden agenda. You want a degree but, you do not want to put in any effort to get that degree.
Anyway if you do change your mind. Here is my tip.
1 microcontroller
1 D/A converter
mix together with components of your own taste
use data from this site http://www.physionet.org/physiobank/database/#ecg
Mix it together with much effort and some piece of engineering. Then you might have your degree
You can tutorial about it? i don't understand. i think, you send that link, it is database, but have a lot of data? what do you choice?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Sorry I will not take away the joy of actual solving a problem, from you. But please post any small question/problem you may have while you are working on your project.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
This must be an assignment, so it has been moved.

All you need to be able to do is to play back a digital ECG recording. You might need to be able to select several, in order to present some cardiac problems for illustration.