Easiest Question to Answer Today --> Re:Pulse generator.

edgehawaii

Joined Oct 8, 2014
I bought the below module to activate a coin vibration motor. I understand to connect battery + to VCC and battery - to GND but how do I connect the motor? My assumption is to connect Motor + to OUT and Motor - to GND but I just am not sure and know it must be a ridiculously simple answer.

Thank you for your help.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
More information please. Can you give a link to what the board is, where it came from, instructions, or anything?
I can't read the labels and don't know why it would have 7 connectors.
Is it supposed to vibrate coins or is is like a coin operated "Magic Fingers" vibrator motor that's supposed to vibrate a bed?

edgehawaii

Joined Oct 8, 2014
More information please. Can you give a link to what the board is, where it came from, instructions, or anything?
I can't read the labels and don't know why it would have 7 connectors.
Is it supposed to vibrate coins or is is like a coin operated "Magic Fingers" vibrator motor that's supposed to vibrate a bed?
Sorry there where no instructions/details/diagrams or anything provided. I know form searching videos on these that the connections that I need to use are the group of three (VCC,GND,OUT) as shown on my sketch. The other pins are for making adjustments for frequency by simply moving the bridge connector to the next set of pins. See attached PDF. I want to hook it up to the below unit so i need to connect the red and blue to the module but am not sure how. I fugure "OUT" must go to one side of the motor but then what does the other side of the motor connect to? Just ground maybe?

Attachments

edgehawaii

Joined Oct 8, 2014
The purpose of this assembly is to be able to have the vibration coin motor simply turn off and on.
See revised picture for comment if connected correctly.
Capture.JPG

Last edited: