download matlab and multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmen205

Joined Oct 31, 2004
hi,
i need to know where can i download matlab7 and multsim 7 for free.please don't tell me about the demo versions.
i want to download completer software.

Brandon

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by Firestorm@Mar 1 2005, 06:21 PM
i dont think they are free :(
[post=5748]Quoted post[/post]​
far from free. Quite expensive at that. A Student version is over $100 and it has nothing in just about.

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
hi xmen,

just curious, what makes you think those what you are asking is free? if you were in their place would you offer it for free after expending time and effort in putting up that program? :(

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
well said, any major programs arent downloadable freely due to the info packed into them...if u do download it, u obtained it illegally in most cases...not saying u do that or anything, just pointing out the facts...thx l8er

-fire

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by mozikluv@Mar 2 2005, 03:31 AM
hi xmen,

just curious, what makes you think those what you are asking is free? if you were in their place would you offer it for free after expending time and effort in putting up that program? :(
[post=5755]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi moz, you'd be surprised at some of the quality software that is available for engineering applications, for example Java tends to be pretty well supported with freeware. However a word of caution - be careful when downloading freeware since it may be bundled with unwanted spyware (and sadly it often is) - this is often the incentive for manufacturers to provide free software. All I can say is read the Teams and Conditions before you download.

On the original question, I know Matlab is not available for free so dig deep and buy it if you need it!

xmen205

Joined Oct 31, 2004
hel,thamx all of you for posting.but u are still haven't answered my question.my friend had downloaded these softwares from as torrrent files.but since i didn't have torrent i though i could get some URL to download directly.

Originally posted by xmen205@Mar 1 2005, 11:03 PM
hi,
i need to know where can i download matlab7 and multsim 7 for free.please don't tell me about the demo versions.
i want to download completer software.
[post=5743]Quoted post[/post]​
Please do not discuss illegal downloading. Thank you.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I think it is clear that the only way of obtaining Matlab and MultiSim is by buying the software. Can I ask that all members refrain from discussing illegal activities, such as obtaining copyrighted software without obtaining the correct licence.

As a result I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.