does the cell phone charger include an oscillator ?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
in my experience, it is generally the last digit of the year followed by the three digit day of the current year.
That's what I'm talking about. It doesn't fit any rigorous definition of, "Julian" but I phoned a manufacturer and was informed of the intent to convey information in that format. Can't remember when, can't remember what part I was looking at, or who the manufacturer was, but I remember the occasion and the education which happened some unknown number of decades in the past.

My mind goes to a photo of me standing in front of a gray work bench, so it must have been after 1980. (That's when I built the gray work bench.)

Dictionary.com says "grey" and "gray" both mean a neutral hue between black and white. No wonder I have had a confusion about which is the correct spelling.:confused:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Dictionary.com says "grey" and "gray" both mean a neutral hue between black and white. No wonder I have had a confusion about which is the correct spelling.:confused:
Same here. I bounce back and forth between them. Normally I don't worry too much about it because I know that I can always point to a dictionary and say either is correct. Where I have a problem is that I can never be sure that I am remembering whether it is a Gray Code or a Grey Code, even though I know it is unrelated to the color, but rather named after Frank Gray (or is it Frank Grey?). After several decades, I've learned that I usually get it right initially, and so I don't let myself second-guess myself into an error. So I'll go with Gray Code.