Does anyone know a solution or need to buy a complete new engine controller?

Vas István

Joined Oct 21, 2016
I wish you a nice day!
My apologies if I'm hard to understand what I write, I write in the google translator: Stephen I of Hungary and I just suffer a rebook i-run motor controller ... is when you work for half a minute, 10 minutes is when totally changing ... one of my forum .. posted sent a photo where the "black box" was ..Azt would like to ask what part of the cast in resin? Does anyone know a solution or need to buy a complete new engine controller?
Unfortunately, very expensive and I want to buy an improved control panel, or the necessary parts, which is a "black box".
Please clever who can say to help repair!
My wife really wants to walk on the bench
I look forward to your response, welcome Stephen

Mods Note:
Please don't hijack other member's thread, now you have your own.
This thread was split from -- TreadMill running flat out !

drc_567

Joined Dec 29, 2008
... a suggestion ...check the speed up button on the control panel. Maybe it is sticking or is stuck in the closed position somehow.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

If you want to add some pictures or documents to a post, just use the "Upload a File" button, below the reply window.

Bertus

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I would like to ask you a free email address is required here?
This is a public forum, if you have any questions please post on the forum, we don't provide any free email for the members and please don't ask our members for a email address, and also don't write your email address on the forum, because showing the email address will causing the spammer robots come to our forum and the spammer robots will catch the email address or whom shown the email address, thank you.

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
I'm trying to interpret the message. I think he has a broken motor controller and he's asking how to remove the resin (potting compound) from the engine control board so he can debug and possibly repair it. Do I understand this correctly?

If I have the question correct, I don't know of any easy way to remove potting compound (resin).

Or.. maybe his black box is partially potted, and he is asking what part is potted in resin so he can get only that part, or does he need to buy the entire "black box". The picture may have been posted elsewhere, I'm not clear.

Last edited: