Do you watch Oak Island?

Raymond Genovese

Joined Mar 5, 2016
I may have miss heard but, didn't the seismic guy say it was only under 2 meters of over burden?
The first video in #314 at ~ 4:44 and a little after - the object is about 55' down...and just what you want Marti, 50' of swamp.

But, before that, at ~ 2:00 min in, he says ~ the blanketing stuff...about two meters ...basically below sea level.

So, yes, you heard right and so did I. The only conclusion that can be reached is that Jimmy Hoffa is buried down there...right next to D.B. Cooper, The Holy Grail...and my retainer from 8th grade.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
They found something wooden not all that deep. I notice he's not wearing long sleeves - could be happening "now" instead of last fall.

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 5.29.26 PM.png

Raymond Genovese

Joined Mar 5, 2016
hmmmm They did something like that with the structures in the cove. Way early, before we knew it was drained, they gave us a quick shot of it..and then much later in the season, it started happening. We''ll see, but I am still skeptical..and still watching.

sagor

Joined Mar 10, 2019
I think the seismic guys said it was 50-55 feet down with 2M of over burden.. It was not too clear when they mix up the overburden (covering) and depth in separate scenes.
However, why does the picture show a deeper "trench" just off to the side of the object? If one were to sink a ship to hide it, would one not sink it in the deepest part?
We've seen other seismic data in seasons before, with lots of excitement and it turned out to be nothing...
We'll all have to wait and see...

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I think the seismic guys said it was 50-55 feet down with 2M of over burden
Around here, and it may be different in different areas, "over burden" is what is "covering something". So if it was
50 - 55 feet down, it would then have 50 - 55 feet of over burden.:confused::(o_O

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Anyone still interested? I thought I would bump this just to see....

kv
I am, but like the Mr. Mercedes show better so won't be watching until it is over. And some other members seem to have run Raymond off of the forum, and that's a shame. And Wayneh hasn't been seen here for quite a while either.