For Sale Digital Titration Burette 25ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

smooth_jamie

Joined Jan 4, 2017
Hi All,

I am looking for reasonable offers on a wonderful digital titration burette 25ml volume for sale, used for measuring very precise volumes of liquid (micro-litres) Not sure where else to post this, it won't sell on ebay because it is a niche market (limited to scientists interested in pH titration etc).

I am based in the UK and will accept paypal, I can post locally/internationally to a confirmed address, combined price for the unit and delivery can be negotiated. if you are interested please inbox me for further details

Attached are some pictures, the box has seen better days but the unit is immaculate, and I can guarantee it works as intended.

Attachments

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Hi All,

I am looking for reasonable offers on a wonderful digital titration burette 25ml volume for sale, used for measuring very precise volumes of liquid (micro-litres) Not sure where else to post this, it won't sell on ebay because it is a niche market (limited to scientists interested in pH titration etc).

I am based in the UK and will accept paypal, I can post locally/internationally to a confirmed address, combined price for the unit and delivery can be negotiated. if you are interested please inbox me for further details

Attached are some pictures, the box has seen better days but the unit is immaculate, and I can guarantee it works as intended.
Niche buyers are on eBay.
This is something commonly used in biological, medical and chemical labs. Those buyers are on eBay.

smooth_jamie

Joined Jan 4, 2017
Niche buyers are on eBay.
This is something commonly used in biological, medical and chemical labs. Those buyers are on eBay.
I've listed it a couple of time already and it hasn't sold. Rather than relisting over and over I thought it might be a good idea to think about alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.