Desmay World's thinnest iPhone case?

josalina

Joined Mar 14, 2017
Anyone has experience about slight /slim phone case? Any advice for the iPhone 7+ phone case?Cuz just watch a nice review about desmay but still wondering if its worth thx ^0^

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Of all the places on the internet to research iPhone cases, you chose an electronic circuits forum? Odd.

There are few things more frustrating to shop for than an iPhone case. There's a bewildering assortment available and most will have good to excellent ratings. There is no right answer.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I reported this to the Mods about 12 hours ago. Apparently they don't agree that it's "advertising" because the link to the "nice review" is missing. Beyond that, I have a "stupid phone". I have no interest in the latest super fabulous accessories for it.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I reported this to the Mods about 12 hours ago. Apparently they don't agree that it's "advertising" because the link to the "nice review" is missing. Beyond that, I have a "stupid phone". I have no interest in the latest super fabulous accessories for it.

No you have a smart phone just like me. You are smart enough not to pay for a monthly data plan that you don't really need. ;)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I really have no clue as to what all this, "data plan" stuff is about. Is that extra charges for SMS messages?
"Four lines for $45 per month." Why would I need four lines? Does that mean 4 cell phones? Four different phone numbers on one phone?

My stupid phone does something like e-mail. I can type in a message and send it, receive similar, make photos, send them, and apparently receive them, but nobody has ever sent me a photo or received one from me. I must be old. It took me 3 years to figure out how to use the camera.:D Mostly because I don't care. I just want a phone that is too stupid to get a virus or broadcast my GPS coordinates.:p It probably does 6 other things, but I don't care. FM radio? Flashlight? Calculator? Bluetooth? File Manager? Geeze! Just be a phone.:rolleyes:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I really have no clue as to what all this, "data plan" stuff is about. Is that extra charges for SMS messages?
"Four lines for $45 per month." Why would I need four lines? Does that mean 4 cell phones? Four different phone numbers on one phone?

My stupid phone does something like e-mail. I can type in a message and send it, receive similar, make photos, send them, and apparently receive them, but nobody has ever sent me a photo or received one from me. I must be old. It took me 3 years to figure out how to use the camera.:D Mostly because I don't care. I just want a phone that is too stupid to get a virus or broadcast my GPS coordinates.:p It probably does 6 other things, but I don't care. FM radio? Flashlight? Calculator? Bluetooth? File Manager? Geeze! Just be a phone.:rolleyes:

That is for families to get online with a "smart" phone. What happens if you are out working under the car and you have an urgent need to post to the "And now for something weird thread"? You need a smart phone! :rolleyes: