Designing board on eagle. Not sure what components correspond to circuit schematic.

WilkinsMicawber

Joined Jun 5, 2017
In the circuit schematic below, on the right side, I am to allow for the distribution of three voltages. The three voltages on the right are +5v, an adjustable 3-12 volts, and an adjustable -(3-12) volts. Below is the circuit schematic I have so far and the diagram of the circuit i'm trying to replicate. I'm not sure what circuit component to lay down to allow for an outside source to jack into the voltage the various voltage regulators are putting out. Any suggestions?

https://imgur.com/a/vUx8k

https://imgur.com/a/MMNBY

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I'm not sure what circuit component to lay down to allow for an outside source to jack into the voltage the various voltage regulators are putting out.
I don’t understand the question. Are you looking for jacks, or connectors, or ... what? I didn’t study the details of your schematic but it looks like it should give the results you mentioned. But what do you want to do with the output?

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Edited schematic:
upload_2018-2-25_17-5-28.png

You want to use something different than the connector labeled U$1?

You need to work on improving your schematic drawing skills... Keep wires at multiples of 90 degrees, avoid necessary wire jogs, use cut and paste to have uniform component layout, most of your capacitors are backwards, ...

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Use the same connector as the input, male headers, female headers, screw terminals, banana jacks, RCA jacks, BNC, SMA, Molex connectors (board mount or wire leads), 2.1mmx5.5mm male/female power jacks with pig tails, ...

n1ist

Joined Mar 8, 2009
So add a 2-terminal connector to each regulator... BTW, D1 isn't connected right, and you probably want some 100nf caps around each regulator to keep them from oscillating. Watch the polarity on the electrolytics; they tend to go bang when wired backwards as you have on a few of them.
/mike