Design a temperature measurement system.

ORGENES

Joined Feb 3, 2016
Hii...
I have this question about design.

In ethanol extraction using fraction distillation process, a liquid mixture is heat at 93 °C constant temperature to allow evaporation of ethanol content from the mixture. Design a temperature measurement system whose data will allow the control of the temperature under considerations.

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
Hii...

In ethanol extraction using fraction distillation process, a liquid mixture is heat at 93 °C constant temperature to allow evaporation of ethanol content from the mixture. Design a temperature measurement system whose data will allow the control of the temperature under considerations.
How much are you heating up? A heater control needs to know how much heat is being applied? 100 Watts to heat up a small batch for "proof of concept" or 10,000 Watts for production?

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Head over to Omega and read about platinum RTD temp sensors and associated electronics as well as temperature measurement in general.

Picbuster

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Hii...

Use a pid controller low cost 150 - 250$ building cost you more and should do the same.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!
actully your question is unclear.
what actully u want to know. u want to know how to design or u want that we help u to design.....
If you've noticed, Posts using "text speak" are rare; because members don't like it. Please take the time to use proper grammar and spell out words unless they're commonly used acronyms.