Hi there,
I am working with a digital circuit and I have run into some timing issues. In order to accommodate for these timing issues, one of my signals needs to be delayed by about 50ns. My voltage supply is 3.3V. I was wondering if anyone might have any idea as to how I could delay a signal by this much.
It might be worth noting that my signal is not periodic, so a simple inverter would not work.
I am working with a digital circuit and I have run into some timing issues. In order to accommodate for these timing issues, one of my signals needs to be delayed by about 50ns. My voltage supply is 3.3V. I was wondering if anyone might have any idea as to how I could delay a signal by this much.
It might be worth noting that my signal is not periodic, so a simple inverter would not work.