I need to find the speed of a DC machine across a range of torque values I cant seem to find any formula anywhere that I can calculate speed with!?!
I have the following DC machine values:
armature r = 0.38ohms
armature L = 5.8mH
Field R = 57ohms
field L = 9H
Laf = 0.62
moment of inertia = 0.16 Jkg m-2
viscous friction B = 0.009Nms
coulomb friction torque = Tf 6.6Nm
these are the only values I have as well as a mechanical torque input variable, any help would be appreciated!
I have the following DC machine values:
armature r = 0.38ohms
armature L = 5.8mH
Field R = 57ohms
field L = 9H
Laf = 0.62
moment of inertia = 0.16 Jkg m-2
viscous friction B = 0.009Nms
coulomb friction torque = Tf 6.6Nm
these are the only values I have as well as a mechanical torque input variable, any help would be appreciated!