Cross Coupled LC oscillator Design

gkini19

Joined Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys,

I was looking for a video or a document that discusses the detailed design of cross coupled LC oscillator with 18-20 GHz. I have read the design procedure from RF microelectronics Razavi. But if have a video or document would be better, please post the links if you know.

sparky 1

Joined Nov 3, 2018
You cannot expect everyone to understand without background summary of your topic that you mentioned was not enough.
Without specifics it is sorting through material already crammed into a full semester, the questions chapter 8 maybe could narrow
the scope, since then great deal of technology has moved on, so I am guessing you are looking for methods for problem solving ?

Title: RF Microelectronics • Author: Behazad Razavi • Publication date and edition: Prentice Hall, 2012 Second Edition • ISBN number: ISDN 0-13-713473-8 taught at gainesville U florida / EEE 5374, Section HYBR
chapter 8 8.11.3 improved quadrature oscillators (pdf p. # 578, 614)
https://picture.iczhiku.com/resource/eetop/WYKgsQqKzSDpFmbM.pdf

Last edited:

gkini19

Joined Jun 15, 2021
You cannot expect everyone to understand without background summary of your topic that you mentioned was not enough.
Without specifics it is sorting through material already crammed into a full semester, the questions chapter 8 maybe could narrow
the scope, since then great deal of technology has moved on, so I am guessing you are looking for methods for problem solving ?

Title: RF Microelectronics • Author: Behazad Razavi • Publication date and edition: Prentice Hall, 2012 Second Edition • ISBN number: ISDN 0-13-713473-8 taught at gainesville U florida / EEE 5374, Section HYBR
chapter 8 8.11.3 improved quadrature oscillators (pdf p. # 578, 614)
https://picture.iczhiku.com/resource/eetop/WYKgsQqKzSDpFmbM.pdf
Yes I am just looking for a general procedure or problem-solving techniques for a high-frequency design.