critical need to find mcu

kianooshk

Joined May 18, 2020
Hello every one
Please help me in finding microcontroller that I need
I being tired from searching:(
I need an MCU or MPU with bellow characteristic
1)LPDDR1 32 bit interface
2)Separate NAND 16 bit flash interface (or I can say have 2 external memory interface)
3)SD/MMC interface
4)6x quadrature encoder interface with index
6)Backup SRAM (battery retain ram)
7)GPIO MUX or crossbar (for example I can connect timer1 PWM to any GPIO that I want)
8)Ethernet mac 10/100

thanks

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Hello every one
Please help me in finding microcontroller that I need
I being tired from searching:(
I need an MCU or MPU with bellow characteristic
1)LPDDR1 32 bit interface
2)Separate NAND 16 bit flash interface (or I can say have 2 external memory interface)
3)SD/MMC interface
4)6x quadrature encoder interface with index
6)Backup SRAM (battery retain ram)
7)GPIO MUX or crossbar (for example I can connect timer1 PWM to any GPIO that I want)
8)Ethernet mac 10/100

thanks
You're NOT going to find any MCU with that capability- you're asking for motherboard capabilities provided by CPUs and a family of other adjacent chips.

The closest you might get is with an ARM platform, but you'll likely still have to add some adjuncts.

kianooshk

Joined May 18, 2020
Many thanks for your attention.
it's very interesting to have these futures in a PCB. one time design this PCB and use in any industrial motion control. like plc.
I think am1808 haven't quadrature encoder interface. have it? I need to connect at least 6 or 8 incremental encoders to my board. it's the most important of the above futures.
and pi too. has it hardware timers with quadrature capability?

kianooshk

Joined May 18, 2020
Asking here what you could perfectly check in the datasheet is like you asking what date is today.
then I don't need to this forum if I check all datasheets in the world.
also, the meaning of my question is:
"I have checked those datasheets and I think those MCU(MPU) aren't what I want. am I wrong?"

dear atferrair, if you cant(or not want) help me with my problem please let others do this. merci

Ian Rogers

Joined Dec 12, 2012
Like I said.. The pi would be a decent choice... Some of the requirements will not be met by one MPU..
You say you need DDR, nand, SD and battery backed Sram… Can we ask why?
My pi3 has 64 bit CPU with 1 gig of ram, It comes with SD card. I could put 6 separate pic12f1840 on a board on an SPI bus to the pi to serve the quad encoding.. On that bus I would place a decent sized NON volatile memory ( You can just use a file on the SD for this )
It has a ethernet and wireless network connector... As for PWM.. Well that bit can also be external..