Creative inspire m4500

Faisal.Sayed

Joined Aug 28, 2015
I have Creative inspire m4500 without volume control (9 pin), can i close the circuit
to make power always on and volume always high,
i'll control the power from cord plug and the volume from windows,

thank you

Attachments

I have Creative inspire m4500 without volume control (9 pin), can i close the circuit
to make power always on and volume always high,
i'll control the power from cord plug and the volume from windows,

thank you
I have the M4500 with some of the components on the PCB eaten away by mice. The capacitors are not working and need replacement. I do not know the values of the capacitors. Can some one please help me with the values in a pic. Thanks a lot in advance.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The short answer to "can the on/off switch be bypassed?" is YES, BUT nothing that I have seen in any of the pictures gives me enough information to be able to provide useful instructions. Also, it seems that none of the participants in this thread are able to find the connections to connect to make the bypass.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
All the wire remove to pin
Removing all of the connections does not bypass the switch, nor does it set a particular level. Thus just removing all of the wires does not achieve either of the goals.To bypass the switch the two sides must be connected to each other, and to deliver a set volume level some bypass connections must be made. simply disconnecting all of the wires assures that neither can happen.

Jhayare

Joined Nov 10, 2018
Removing all of the connections does not bypass the switch, nor does it set a particular level. Thus just removing all of the wires does not achieve either of the goals.To bypass the switch the two sides must be connected to each other, and to deliver a set volume level some bypass connections must be made. simply disconnecting all of the wires assures that neither can happen.
All wire already remove .
Were the 2 side... And how to baypass

Attachments

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
All wire already remove .
Were the 2 side... And how to baypass
To see where the connections should be made will require a circuit diagram of that amplifier board, and then you will need to be able to see on the circuit board which connections match the parts of the circuit diagram. That will probably not be a simple task.

Jhayare

Joined Nov 10, 2018
To see where the connections should be made will require a circuit diagram of that amplifier board, and then you will need to be able to see on the circuit board which connections match the parts of the circuit diagram. That will probably not be a simple task.
Can u help me sir to fix dis problem.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Can u help me sir to fix dis problem.
If somebody following this thread can post a circuit diagram then it may be possible. I am not a miracle worker nor do I have very many super-powers. We would still be having to relate the circuit to the parts on that circuit board to know where to connect wires. That could be a big task in itself. How much hardware skill do you have for tracing circuits on a circuit board such as the one you show?