correct transistor wiring

DaniKowa

Joined Sep 23, 2020
Good morning, I need help. The images below refer to a buffer. I have a doubt about the correct connection of transistors. Is it correct as in Figure 1 or 2? I believe the Figure 2, but I need confirmation because in this circuit there is a dual voltage instead of GND . R17 I just need to see what load impedance those transistors can get. Thank you.

D

orig.jpgmod.jpg

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
Good morning, I need help. The images below refer to a buffer. I have a doubt about the correct connection of transistors. Is it correct as in Figure 1 or 2? I believe the Figure 2, but I need confirmation because in this circuit there is a dual voltage instead of GND . R17 I just need to see what load impedance those transistors can get. Thank you.

D
Keep in mind that the current flow through the transistors are basically as per the arrows shown in the Emitter. That should help in other circuits too.

DaniKowa

Joined Sep 23, 2020
Keep in mind that the current flow through the transistors are basically as per the arrows shown in the Emitter. That should help in other circuits too.
In fact the doubt came to me from the direction of the arrow of the PNP opposite to the NPN I took a cue from a schematic that was probably wrong. I think if I mounted it upside down, it would have burned. But the strange thing is that with the simulator it worked anyway, and this created doubts in me.