Coronavirus?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
Even though there is not much known about the Omicron variant, and we are told it will be several weeks before there is any new information, we are seeing almost hourly news reports, most of them saying something to the effect of "We do not understand it yet but EVERYBODY!!! GET A BOOSTER NOW!!!!"

From the early news it seems that this latest thing to worry about is mild, not causing any noted severe conditions yet, may be protective against the more virulent strains, and readily spreads among people. This might be the one I've been hoping for - a no-cost, needle-free, self-spreading vaccination against Covid-19, but I imagine that if this turns out to be the case, the pharmaceutical companies with vaccines on the market will go to extreme measures to kill off this variant before it cuts too deeply into their remaining profits.

Yes, I have just accused the pharma companies of an action I have only imagined so far.

Based on some early reports, it they are correct, this might be part of the virus's reversion to being a benign irritant like the common cold.
Quick, approve boosters for teenagers... there is no time to waste...

https://www.npr.org/sections/health.../pfizer-fda-covid-booster-16-and-17-year-olds

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
On the Canadian TV news tonight, a government doctor said that if you got the virus or the two vaccinations months ago then now you might get the delta variant and you will probably get the new Omicron variant So EVERYBODY!!! GET A BOOSTER NOW!!

The news said that the USA had 121,000 new cases of Covid-19 today. Per each 100 thousand group of people that is 4.6 times as many cases as in Canada today. About 87% of eligible Canadians are fully vaccinated and a much fewer percentage of eligible USA people are fully vaccinated.

Africa also has many unvaccinated people and many people with the Covid virus. That is why they are manufacturing the Omicron variant of the virus there.

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
I hope that people reading thread know that the drinking of poisons was not recommended by medical experts who say GET VACCINATED but was wrongly told by the people who say the vaccine is radioactive and makes people magnetic.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I hope that people reading thread know that the drinking of poisons was not recommended by medical experts who say GET VACCINATED but was wrongly told by the people who say the vaccine is radioactive and makes people magnetic.
Drinking poison doesn’t make people radioactive nor magnetic! This is a proven fact. However, the down side is that it makes you immune to the virus because you’re dead!

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
Only when they are dying in a hospital, breathing with a painful ventilator, then an antivaxxer wishes he/she got fully vaccinated, even if it makes them radioactive, magnetic or glowing in the dark. Oh, I forgot they also wrongly believe that the vaccine makes them sterile (not have kids).

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
Drinking poison doesn’t make people radioactive nor magnetic! This is a proven fact. However, the down side is that it makes you immune to the virus because you’re dead!
well that would depend on type of poison, wouldn't it? Alexander Litvinenko would disagree with that statement. his poison was radioactive. And since current is defined as movement of charged particles and all current produces magnetic field.

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
my post was in response to a claim that something was factual when clearly it was not. stated example was just the first thing that came to mind. it may not be the best example but it is an example. many material show magnetic properties though there are only few ferromagnetic materials. gadolinium is both ferromagnetic and toxic which is why only tiny amount is used for MRI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.