Coronavirus?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Better known as "Click-Bait" now.
Reminds me, of the old High-Karate commercial when the dude opens his cabinet only to be slapped.

Sometimes unusual methods can get better results, even if you catch a few minos alone the way, toss’em back in, but leave with a full basket.

It’s either catchy or not.

kv

I don't have an hour to watch it, but perhaps you could send a link to the court case and the people involved.

I admire your skeptisism, but we also need to show the same level of skeptisism to the claims being made.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
Skepticism is not an appropriate description.
This is happening now,
and being reported by an extremely experienced Doctor,
and the Doctors will win the cases.
I wasn't being hyperbolic when I said "ignore it at your own risk".
Is your life worth an hour of your time ?

extremely experienced Doctor,
So what I can see, Dr. Ardis is a Chiropractor and sells his own wellness products.

"Bryan Ardis. His primary practice is as a Chiropractor"
https://www.medicalcare.com/physicians/3302333/Bryan-Ardis/

He starts off with the conclusion that vaccines are bad, and works his way backwards. This is called conformation bias and is a very big logical fallacy. I'm sure that you don't do that with your research, right?

Let's keep an eye out for the "multiple lawsuits" and see if anything comes from them...

I hope that he files them before his head explodes!

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I admire your skeptisism, but we also need to show the same level of skeptisism to the claims being made.
The more people that use bitchute and other platforms to get their information from only makes me believe there really is something in those contrails after all. What ever is in those contrails makes you stupid and vulnerable to conspiracy.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I wonder if deep down, their main motivation was hubris ... I've always thought that truth is the only thing that matters... and if I have a belief, and I'm proven wrong, then I go back to that belief and analyze it thoroughly, and then correct it if need be and change course... pride be damned ... humility is the only way to the truth...

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
The more people that use bitchute and other platforms to get their information from only makes me believe there really is something in those contrails after all. What ever is in those contrails makes you stupid and vulnerable to conspiracy.
Brilliant observation ...........
Be sure to get your "Booster-Shot" right away.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
hi,
Ref the link:
I wonder how many of these early age routine vaccines,these anti-vaxers have already received and are still alive and healthy due the protection provided by the vaccines.?

E

https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/immunization-chart.html
I haven't had any kind of illness for ~20-years, not even a Cold, I'm now 64,
and the only Vaccine I've ever had was in 1970.
I don't know what it was for,
but it made my arm swell-up to twice its normal size,
and it hurt like hell for 2-days.
My sister had the same reaction.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I haven't had any kind of illness for ~20-years, not even a Cold, I'm now 64,
and the only Vaccine I've ever had was in 1970.
I don't know what it was for,
but it made my arm swell-up to twice its normal size,
and it hurt like hell for 2-days.
My sister had the same reaction.
Don’t feel bad, like you I’m a missing link lol

The COVID vax didn nothing to me. But, the normal Flu Shot did, and always did. But, not sure of the Chemistry involved but the SARS Vax was different.

Made me sick everytime, deathly ill.

kv

Edit: On that note, I haven’t had that one for 20 years myself, since then I don’t get sick maybe a cold now and then but, healthy as healthy can be for my condition.

Compromised Immune system Asthma and Eczema Arthritis.

Status
Not open for further replies.