Coronavirus?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
"" Unfortunately, you’re the one in an reality break. I have suspected so for some time. ""
That's very interesting .......
What qualifies You to make such a diagnosis ?
( maybe you're just being hyperbolic, could be ....)
I am qualified to to make such a statement,
by ~35-years of study,
and validated by repeated, real-World, observation and verification,
and agreement from other people familiar with the situation.

The only reason I care about your viewpoint, is because your viewpoint,
and any others similar to yours,
directly affect the quality of Life for everyone, not just me.
It's everyone's God given Right to make their own decisions,
I'm simply pointing out information that I believe will
help everyone to make better decisions for themselves.

We all need to find a way to exist in harmony with each other.
Some ideas tend to threaten that harmony, rather than promote it.
Like this statement ...........
"" It’s not censorship when it’s false. And the author does not get to define false. ""

I guess this means that YOU are the one who
gets to decide what's false and what's true.
Is that the general idea ???
Sounds like You want to be ruler of the Universe and decide who lives or dies.
Or maybe you'll just pick someone You approve of and let them decide ?

It would appear to me, by your actions,
that You've been exposed to one too many Marxist College Professors.
====================================================

This last part of our "discussion" (if it can be called that :rolleyes:) has made me think again and again of the meaning of the word "mindset".

Once such state takes hold of a person's brain. It becomes almost impossible to root out.

Edit: my point is, don't waste your time, NSA.... you might as well be arguing with a wall of bricks...
I agree, there hasn't been much discussion at all,
a few minor ad-hominem attacks, quite a bit of fabricated innuendo,
quite a bit of "well everybody knows that" type statements,
but not much actual productive exchange of ideas.
I think it's a tragic shame.

Quite a ways back in the Thread, there was sort of an agreement that there
was a "50-50" split in viewpoints,
OK fine,
now the question is,
why is the "Pro-Vax" side adamantly refusing to have any discussion ?,
when it's already been mostly agreed upon that nobody has all the answers ?

I can hazard a guess and say that it's probably because of the fear
of finding out that You might have been wrong on some point.
This is a very common situation,
so don't go thinking that I'm saying your broken or anything like that, I'm not,
it's a totally natural response when someone isn't 100% sure of a subject.

If this is the case, You can make-up your mind to push through it,
I would be happy if any of You did,
it takes a lot of courage to admit that You might have been
somewhat less than accurate about some point.
But it scares the living crap out of some people.

Of course it's totally your Life and your decision.

I'll answer any and all questions to the best of my ability,
I don't care about any derogatory remarks etc. all is permanently forgiven.

Like Lynyrd-Skynyrd said ........
I ain't hide'n from nobody .......... nobodies hide'n from me.
( from the song, "They call me the Breeze" )

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Here's yet another reason to get vaccinated ... even if you're hesitant about it. And that is, consideration for those who suffer from other maladies that require the use of beds in ICUs. It almost makes my blood boil when I think of how easily preventable this situation is.

An Alabama antiques dealer died this month of a "cardiac event" after the emergency staff at his local hospital contacted dozens of intensive care units in three states and was unable to find him a bed as Covid-19 cases surged, his family said.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Here's yet another reason to get vaccinated ... even if you're hesitant about it. And that is, consideration for those who suffer from other maladies that require the use of beds in ICUs. It almost makes my blood boil when I think of how easily preventable this situation is.

My Daughter just changed jobs, she now is the Traveling Nurse, Hospital to Hospital as needed. I‘m happy but worried at the same time if this all spins out of control again.

kv

Edit: Sometimes we take life for granted, it’s like a bug on the windshield of time.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://abc7.com/california-covid-ca-coronavirus-rate-pandemic/11033019/
California has the lowest COVID-19 case rate in the United States, according to the most recent data from the CDC.

"Over 70% of Californians have received at least one dose. Keep it up, California - get vaccinated," the tweet said.

According to CDC data, California has about 95 new cases over 7 days per 100,000 people. The U.S. as a whole is at nearly three times the rate of California at about 251 new cases over seven days per 100,000 people. Connecticut has the second lowest case rate at 127, and then Colorado is at 128.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.jpost.com/health-and-we...aveling-to-israel-no-pcr-test-required-679867
Individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 within the last three months will no longer be required to take a PCR test before boarding a flight to Israel, the inter-ministerial exceptions committee ruled late Sunday night.

Until now, recoverers had to submit an application form to the exceptions committee in advance in order to be exempt from taking a PCR test. Now, this request will not be necessary.

To qualify, travelers must have tested positive between 11 days and three months prior. They must present their positive test result in addition to filling out the incoming passenger statement, which is required for anyone entering the country.
People who are not vaccinated or recovered must be isolated for seven to 14 days when they enter the country from abroad no matter from where.

xox

Joined Sep 8, 2017
On a more somber note...

View attachment 248527
Running low on Darwin Award Certificates for the UnVaxed...
Here in Texas Covid deaths are currently only about 4 time higher than traffic fatalities. For almost half a year before that those numbers were more or less equal. Into the Winter deaths will continue to spike which is of course rather typical for flu-like viruses. By and large however Covid has essentially run its course.

Texans are frankly fed up with the pharmacratic agendas not to mention the constant misinformation that pours forth from that thinly-veiled aparatus. We have seen the evidence for ourselves and have made our choice. And that is quite simply to live as FREE people as God intended! Live in fear if you wish but please keep it to yourself. We aren't interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.