I am expanding to project forum though the motor used here is the same 4 wire ?Hall effect sensor motor discussed under 'chat'.
Using the motor simply as a 2 wire (and I checked to see that reversal of polarity will reverse the motor), i have the following project:
-Coop door in a frame sliding up and down.
-At top and at bottom will be a mechanical SPDT simple switch to turn motor off if either is activated (top and bottom limiter switches).
-motor should be controlled from a MicroController (I am using a WebControl8.0 for this project) which has TTL digital outputs at 5v 20mA
attached is my SIMPLE schematic (I am very green in electronics and have problems reading diagrams, but am learning).
Disclaimer: I have had excellent help at another forum from some great people, but at the end I am too green to understand the comments/ suggestions made. I hope this OK.
Rainer

Using the motor simply as a 2 wire (and I checked to see that reversal of polarity will reverse the motor), i have the following project:
-Coop door in a frame sliding up and down.
-At top and at bottom will be a mechanical SPDT simple switch to turn motor off if either is activated (top and bottom limiter switches).
-motor should be controlled from a MicroController (I am using a WebControl8.0 for this project) which has TTL digital outputs at 5v 20mA
attached is my SIMPLE schematic (I am very green in electronics and have problems reading diagrams, but am learning).
Disclaimer: I have had excellent help at another forum from some great people, but at the end I am too green to understand the comments/ suggestions made. I hope this OK.
Rainer




