Converting Static Random Hertz To AC Current

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph22

Joined May 15, 2015
The noise referred to in the title is sometimes referred to as space noise. Not referring to radio static at around 60HZ. As the earth spins and rotates, a constant sound is generated and is detected with underwater sound surveillance equipment. This sound is 6-8HZ. Is it possible to boost the strength of this signal and run it through attenuator banks? Maybe, enough OHM's could be accomplished to provide 12 Volts of useable current.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
i cannot think of ANY source of electrical noise that one can convert to useable 'current'. converting into voltage is doable, but not a current capable of doing any WORK.

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Maybe, enough OHM's could be accomplished to provide 12 Volts of useable current.
Please expand on this, IMO it makes no sense...:confused:
(i.e. Voltage [EMF] is not current and resistance would seem inapplicable in this context)

Moreover you seem to be confusing AF electromagnetic radiation with sound (i.e. kinetic oscillation)...

Best regards
HP

Last edited:

joseph22

Joined May 15, 2015
i cannot think of ANY source of electrical noise that one can convert to useable 'current'. converting into voltage is doable, but not a current capable of doing any WORK.
If you can come up with voltage, is it possible to run this voltage through vibrating Mercury to develop current?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Your horrendous misuse of simple terminology suggests you don't have the slightest understanding of basic electrical concepts. I suggest you do some research before pursuing this further. You'll save yourself a lot of time.

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
vibrating mercury does not generate electricity. and there is no em or audio available (other than lightning, and it dosnt last long enough to generate any usable work) with enough strength to do any usable work, or supply usable power. science fiction isnt always science fact.

joseph22

Joined May 15, 2015
What? :eek: What does mercury have to do with anything? Or did you mean planet Mercury?
Mercury is a good conductor of electricity. When it is vibrated, it produces current. So, if 6-8HZ can be converted to voltage, why not run this voltage through vibrating Mercury to produce a useable current.

Mercury is a good conductor of electricity. When it is vibrated, it produces current. So, if 6-8HZ can be converted to voltage, why not run this voltage through vibrating Mercury to produce a useable current.
Potential difference is produced when conductors cut magnetic flux howbeit, by no stretch of logic, is your post descriptive of practical generation technique...

Best regards
HP

@joseph22

Please be advised that 'voltage' cannot be converted to current per se --- Rather, a current exists wherever a 'voltage' (i.e. potential difference) is imposed across a finite impedance...

Best regards
HP

Last edited:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

There is no thing like free energy.
You can convert a voltage to a lower voltage with higher current.
The output power will always be lower as the input power due to conversion losses.

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.