converting 50mv dc to ac

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Use a dual pole relay, solid state preferably.

Drive it at 120 hz using a double reversed wiring, so you get a positive going wave 60 times a second followed by a negative going one. A 555 timer is recommended to drive the relay. Feed the relay created AC to a transformer if you want something closer to a sine wave instead of the block shaped squarewaves.

A more detailed description of your needs AND the problem it would solve will enable us to better help.
Sometimes the solution you want is not the best approach to solving your own problem.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
As I understand what he is trying to do, he intends to use only a single device to drive the fan. The choice of the device and the fan are not arbitrary, since not all combinations will work. I think he might need some guidance in this regard. He is under the mistaken impression that voltage amplification, via an opamp, is equivalent to power amplification, which it is not.

Sankalpsood

Joined Jan 19, 2016
no, i am not at all mistaken about this. I know that power amplification is not at all this easy but first if I am able to amplify voltage, I guess I will be able to amplify current too.

Sankalpsood

Joined Jan 19, 2016
Guessing doesn't make the impossible possible.
Who told you that you can be something in this field of innovation. You have such a negative mind. Anything which is impossible is impossible because no one gave the efforts required for the work to be done. Guessing doesn't make I possible but belief does.

Evanguy

Joined Dec 21, 2014
There is a trade off going on. you cant amp up both current and voltage without adding power to some point of the circuit. you can trade current for volts or volts for current. but not add voltage and add current. where does the extra power that wasnt there before come from? thats why you should use watts as measurment. 5w is 5w no matter if its 100v or 100a.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Anything which is impossible is impossible because no one gave the efforts required for the work to be done. Guessing doesn't make I possible but belief does.
You aren't the first severely uneducated person to make these claims. You could not possibly know the thousands of man years that have been dedicated to this thing which you call, " no one gave the efforts required for the work to be done." You are insulting brilliant people across several centuries.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I am no stranger to innovation having started numerous successful enterprises. One of the talents of successful innovators is that they don't waste their time running down roads already traveled, and fields already ploughed. You can rant an rail all you want, but it will result in not a single iota of progress.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
...I know that power amplification is not at all this easy but first if I am able to amplify voltage, I guess I will be able to amplify current too.
You cannot make more power from less power, wihtout the increase coming from somewhere else. Basic law of the universe known as conservation of energy.