controller with three usb port

alimash

Joined Oct 12, 2016
hello guys
i am looking for a controller that include three USB ports
i am using USB 3.0 so the data rate must be in gigabytes/s
i was told that only ARM processors support this kind of work but the problem is that i do not have the required tools to implement such device so if there was any development board that i can buy,kindly guide me
thank you

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
So you want three USB 3.0 ports on a microcontroller? I doubt you can find such, you would need some large full fledged processor that either has these or has a PCIe bus.

alimash

Joined Oct 12, 2016
So you want three USB 3.0 ports on a microcontroller? I doubt you can find such, you would need some large full fledged processor that either has these or has a PCIe bus.
what about an external usb 3.0 driver?
i can connect it to the processor

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
If you want to connect three devices and in total they require more than 625MB/s, then you cannot use a USB hub and a single USB port on the CPU and you need to use a USB port for each device. Tell us more abouth what devices do you need to connect.

alimash

Joined Oct 12, 2016
If you want to connect three devices and in total they require more than 625MB/s, then you cannot use a USB hub and a single USB port on the CPU and you need to use a USB port for each device. Tell us more abouth what devices do you need to connect.
hello friend
i want to connect two computers and one usb 3.0 flash drive
one computer will be able to read and write and the second is read only
i said three USB ports earlier because i would like to use the usb ports of the pcs
but any other suggestion is very welcome
thank you