Computer shut down Automaticaly

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Yes, there is dusk and i have remove some.
asking for blower fan to remove completely and the fan at body back is also not working.

JonnyS

Joined Dec 28, 2015
That sounds like your problem. Don't blow it out with a blower. This can produce static and fry things. Just gently push it out with a brush (like a shaving brush) clean as much dust out as you can around the heatsink and small fan.

When you say fan at the back, do you mean the power supply fan?

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
That sounds like your problem. Don't blow it out with a blower. This can produce static and fry things. Just gently push it out with a brush (like a shaving brush) clean as much dust out as you can around the heatsink and small fan.
Sorry key error not blower it is fan with high rpm for removing dust i will take with brush.

How the temperature get damage to motherboard.?

JonnyS

Joined Dec 28, 2015
Sorry key error not blower it is fan with high rpm for removing dust i will take with brush.

How the temperature get damage to motherboard.?
If the cpu (processor) or other components get too far above the temp they are designed for they will burn out and could even start a house fire. It's a safety feature that it turns off.

The other fan not working would have helped it get too hot too.

JonnyS

Joined Dec 28, 2015
Overheating will cause faults with your ram affecting Windows but if your motherboards bios detects that it has reached a critical point it will shut it down without telling Windows why.

JonnyS

Joined Dec 28, 2015
The computer has lot of thing to lean.
What is the advantage of using it?
What's the advantage of using event viewer? It's for viewing software errors and events, your problem is hardware related. This does affect how software runs but the errors will be random however the problem causing the errors doesn't change.

JonnyS

Joined Dec 28, 2015
I don't know how to use it properly.
how to become computer tech?
Start with the basics, do a computer course online or at a local community college and build on that. I started as a computer sales person in the 90's until I worked my way into the repair department of the company I was working for and eventually started my own business 10 years later.
You never stop learning when it comes to technology.