Hi there.
Sorry to bother you. I am trying to figure out how I can control a solenoid valve using my home PC. I was wondering if you have ever seen this done or if it is even possible. If it isn't to much trouble for you, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. If it has been done before do you know if there is a product available? You seem to know what you are doing.
Thank you so much for your time and please get back to me if you can.
Again, thank you
Bradyn
Sorry to bother you. I am trying to figure out how I can control a solenoid valve using my home PC. I was wondering if you have ever seen this done or if it is even possible. If it isn't to much trouble for you, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. If it has been done before do you know if there is a product available? You seem to know what you are doing.
Thank you so much for your time and please get back to me if you can.
Again, thank you
Bradyn