compensator design for homework project

lsn

Joined Aug 13, 2019
the plant transfer function is 0.5/s^2

I need a compensator which provides;

max 25% overshoot
0.5s rise time and 1.5s settling time ( or 1s RT and 3s ST)
min 8 rad/s bandwidth
max 80% control signal usage (r2u)

can anybody find a controller to fulfils above criterias?

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Since this is YOUR homework, what have you done to find the controller? Have you found any and rejected there for some reason.

There are special rules for the Homework Help forum, that can be summarized by the statement, “We didn’t name this the Homework Done For You forum.” You have to show yours first and then people here will guide you where you’ve made mistakes.

So without your work, we can’t help. Waiting for your response!

ToddLakes

Joined Aug 8, 2019
I will be happy to help you with your home project. As a teacher, I know all the features of writing homework in high school, and this experience allows me to help students of all ages with their homework . When I have free time, I read books and travel the world. My motto in life is: “Life is a gift, and you should not take it for granted,” and I try to use it in all areas of my life. I have a doctorate diploma in journalism and know all the features of university writing. Teaching is my true calling, and I spent many years helping students gain the knowledge and skills needed to become good professionals.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I will be happy to help you with your home project. As a teacher, I know all the features of writing homework in high school, and this experience allows me to help students of all ages with their homework . When I have free time, I read books and travel the world. My motto in life is: “Life is a gift, and you should not take it for granted,” and I try to use it in all areas of my life. I have a doctorate diploma in journalism and know all the features of university writing. Teaching is my true calling, and I spent many years helping students gain the knowledge and skills needed to become good professionals.
If you like to help the students then please read the info below :
When a member keeps on giving direct answers to the Homework Help section, the moderating staff will start a discussion if a ban from the Homework Help section will be applied to that member.
PLEASE READ - Posting Questions in the Homework Help Forum