Communication two arduino via NFC

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by aviotor1, Jul 16, 2018.

1. aviotor1

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 12, 2016
    Hey everyone,

I have two nfc shield v2.1 from seeedstudio. I can easily read/write to passive tag. However i would like to achieve communication between two arduino nfc shield via nfc .Is it possible? Is there an anyone who did this before or anyone who have experience about it. I would be appreciated if anyone help me . Thank you all.

2. jaredwolff

Jul 1, 2017
    The NFC shield look like it has a PN532 onboard. You can put the PN532 into "card mode" which would enable you to communicate with another PN532.

I used this one a while back but that was for reading passive tags. There may be some resources out there but expect to spend some time reading the data sheets on how you can get the two of them to communicate to each other.

3. aviotor1

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 12, 2016
    Hey, Thanks for your reply, Do you have any idea about how to put into card mode? There is no problem about passive cards (reading/writing etc.) I need to make communication between two arduino (like emualtion mode) emulation is also working by the way, with the example code comes with library however it works with android application made by NXP . I want it to make happen with two arduino actually . Please help me :)