common source amplifier not giving proper gain on multisim

Ahmed Yassien 1

Joined May 24, 2016
so our professor gave us an assignment of mic to speaker amplifying cct but the output voltage is always in micro or milli volt range so i decided to start with something simple a common source amplifier but when i draw it on multisim i still get output voltage in the range of milli or micro volts

idk how too upload the multisim design itself

Attachments

Last edited:

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
I did not use multisim.
Do you think that a beginner will be able to come up with a circuitry that specifies the mode of the transistor? He can peep it at the other, and if it you are lucky, you will find it in textbooks. I just reduced the amount of effort. Or study the difficulties is the goal?

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
I did not use multisim.
Do you think that a beginner will be able to come up with a circuitry that specifies the mode of the transistor? He can peep it at the other, and if it you are lucky, you will find it in textbooks. I just reduced the amount of effort. Or study the difficulties is the goal?
It's trivial to transfer a circuit from Ltspice to Multisim since they are both Spice simulators.

The goal of studies is for the OP to learn how to solve the problem on his own.
I think it's better to direct him towards articles or tutorials that discuss his problem rather the giving him a solution.

Last edited: