Common Drain Amplifier

uofmx12

Joined Mar 8, 2011
Have you considered typing "advantages of common drain configuration" into your search engine?
thankyou for the great input to answering my question. Yes, I even looked in the search engine with your exact quote and found nothing. Anyone else smartass?

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
That exact phrase in quotation marks didn't work when I tried it a moment ago, but take the quotes off and you will see plenty. If you expect to make anything of a subject like Electronics, surely you have the mental resources to ring the changes on some keywords.

Insulting someone because they did not give the answer you were hoping for does not seem a very good plan. Not only do you annoy that person, but you also risk alienating other people who might otherwise have been minded to help you.

You may think we are a load of stupid old buffers. Well, it's true that some of us have been around for a long time, maybe even long enough to have seen a grounded plate. Sometimes though, a buffer is just what you want.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Anyone else smartass?
Learn how to use a search engine. A minor variance on those words return 20,400 articles. Another variance returned 9,580,000 articles. Happy researching ...

But don't expect any more info from me as your quoted comment is unwarranted.

Hi-Z

Joined Jul 31, 2011
Insulting someone because they did not give the answer you were hoping for does not seem a very good plan. Not only do you annoy that person, but you also risk alienating other people who might otherwise have been minded to help you.
Yes, exactly.