Circuit Shapes Project

marcus lesarge

Joined Sep 23, 2014
Try designing new circuits. What do shapes have to do with circuitry? In your brain each shape preforms a different fuction. Your brain is made up of all the basic shapes. Each shape allows the energy flowing through it to do different things.

The fact these days is they don't use all the basic shapes inside the computers they make. The next evolution of computers is in circuit shapes. New circuits are easy to draw their cheap to produce a prototype of and main thing not many shapes of circuits are invented so there are big bucks inside the market if you get one of the patents. Figure out how with cheap transistors and capasitors you can make a light bulb give of more enjoyable les harmful energy frequency and light.

Each of us is a shape composed of multiple smaller shapes. Each shape preforms a different function. What shapes preform what fuctions for energy in the body. They designe machienes such as computers as brains they designe cars as bodys. Make a computer the internals of a blood cell and you will make big bucks. Practice with electrons in mazes make the mazes with trap doors librarys and inocorperate all the basic shapes and you have a good machiene.

Put you on the game

Fact is the game is shapes. Life is a game the government is trying to ripp us off for technology it time you rip them off pretend you were born on the planet alone and they illegally landed here to rip you off for knowledge and tech. Born on the planet all alone you have to figure out everything for yourself they dont have the answers you seek they only create more problems

2r=2pi 205
ec=er
ri=ro 607
2r=2pi 205
2lr=5li 2075
2057986 214 20 14

energy clecly = energy relay
ec=er I=to ce=rn 2=pi 2=40 1=317
energy relations energy relitives cleclys enerations enegram donates

ce=205 4172 energetics matters
Centeral eneretnera

Binary. 1"s are capacitors 0"s are wire 3"s are trasistors 5"s are data banks |||| fortran c++ is capacity deadhaul is a fortran a b over

Last edited by a moderator:

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
What scares me is that in an abstract way, it made sense to me. "Shape" = "subsystem". Most circuits or assemblies (people) are made of subsystems and can be considered a shape as well. *shudder*. Better stop ;)