Thanks for posting. It makes clear what kind of material was fed into each AI model to train it.I'm not religious. I don't intend to have or start a religious debate. But I find this video (and the debate between Grok and ChatGPT) fascinating.
I particularly liked the statement from Thang Luong about taking the time needed to understand the problem before charging ahead and trying to solve it. That's a recurring theme we see here all the time -- and something that I imagine most (i.e. all) of us have been guilty of more than a few times.
Grant Sanderson is brilliant.One thing I really appreciate about this guy's video's is the calm, methodical explanation without a bunch of hype and flashing video fragments of completely inane and irrelevant stuff.
I agree. Of course, being brilliant and being able to explain things elegantly so that others can really follow, are not always (probably not even often) found in the same person. Similarly, the ability and willingness to do so without succumbing to the popular eye-candy fads in the videos you are competing with on YouTube is another trait that he, thankfully, possesses.Grant Sanderson is brilliant.
I've been very tempted to download, learn, and start using that library on several occasions. If I were still actively teaching, I probably would.He wrote the Python graphics library that drives the animation on his videos.
When you take away the need to think, you invariably end up taking away the ability to think.Timothy Gowers said:If a society doesn not have a significant number of people who understand mathematics at some level, we risk becoming passive consumers under the control of these systems. On the other hand, people who do make the effort to understand mathematic will have a large advantage.


Many of these projects don't get completed. Some that do remain empty. There are a lot of signs that this is a financing scam.https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2026/09/4c_Van-Nieuwerburgh.pdf
Financing the AI Buildout Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh (Columbia Business School)
ABSTRACT Artificial intelligence is driving a large expansion in data center capacity, power infrastructure, and specialized computing equipment. We estimate that a 1 GW AI campus costs about $41 billion. A 183 GW U.S. buildout completed by 2032, together with investment in projects completed later, would require annual investment averaging roughly 3.6 percent of GDP over 2025–2032. As hyperscaler capital expenditures outgrow internal cash flow, financing is shifting toward leases, joint ventures, project debt, private credit, securitization, and special-purpose vehicles. These structures expand funding capacity but also raise asset-level leverage, obscure contingent obligations, and expose investors to tenant concentration, technological obsolescence, execution delays, and uncertain residual values.
View attachment 371741
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
asked Chatgpt to recommend some upgrades/modifications for my Akai MPC3000 | General Electronics Chat | 1 |