CD 4013A

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Let's get something straight.
ULN2004 are open collector high voltage, high current drivers.
Do you know how these work and how to use them?
I do not see how they will be able to light your LEDs the way shown in your schematics.
Secondly, you should not take logic signals from the output of LED drivers.

Berzin

Joined Dec 17, 2020
Let's get something straight.
ULN2004 are open collector high voltage, high current drivers.
Do you know how these work and how to use them?
I do not see how they will be able to light your LEDs the way shown in your schematics.
Secondly, you should not take logic signals from the output of LED drivers.
Yes I know how they will be able to light my leds and this schematics needs little update as there are small mistakes in the schematics but the question is yet stays as how can i light a led with two different circuit (one by uln2004 and second for its waking state

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Yes I know how they will be able to light my leds and this schematics needs little update as there are small mistakes in the schematics but the question is yet stays as how can i light a led with two different circuit (one by uln2004 and second for its waking state
If you need either one of two HIGH logic signals to be able to make one active HIGH output then you choose an OR gate.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
A ULN2004 is not a Current Output Driver, it has an open Collector output, it can only Sink current.

The UDN2981 is a Current Output Driver.

E

ElectricSpidey

Joined Dec 2, 2017
I'm not trying to bust your stones, but I really think the terms "low side driver and high side driver" should be used as not to confuse people who use electron current.

JMHO, don't be offended.

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
The title of this thread is CD4013A. They were made over 50 years ago and were replaced with CD4013B ever since.
His antique one might be worth a lot of money to a collector!

I have some old geranium transistors that are worth a lot of money that keeps growing. I will sell them and get rich soon.