Case closed.... again? Almost like I am being silenced. I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleigher

Joined Jan 23, 2012
I didn't know, that Stan Meyers pushed OU. I did know that he supposedly made a car that ran on water. Yes, maybe he was accused of fraud. He also wound up dead so... I don't think any of us have the real/true story.

Reading some of the articles seems like there can be an efficient way of extracting hydrogen. We want to do it with hydrogen fuel cells. Go ask Honda. I know the hydrogen is provided by other means. Fuel cells are to produce electricity to drive an electric motor.

Why are researchers coming up with storage systems for hydrogen if it isn't viable? I mean, maybe I can't run a Chevy V8 on hydrogen like on gasoline.
But maybe, just maybe, I can get a kia or some other small 3 or 4 cylinder car to run? Or maybe my lawnmower. That would help with the bills a bit no?
For me it isn't about the holy grail. It is about less dependence on foreign resources and supporting resource wars around the world. Am I wrong for that too?

Has anyone put magnets and coils on the wheels and crank and any other spinning part to supplement voltage, maybe mixed with other tech to produce more? No they haven't. What about excitation of water with electrolysis and some special alloy that encourages HHO production?

You see there are tons of ideas to be tried and likely fail but exactly how do you know until they are tried? Until these different ideas are exhausted, I still believe there might be a way to run a car on hydrogen from water.

OU notwithstanding simply because it is impossible. I really don't get why as soon as someone says they research hydrogen then they are OU. If I was OU wouldn't I be asking about bedini circuits and back EMF? I mean come on...

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
You cannot use less energy to extract hydrogen from water than electrolysis.

Molecules do not "shake apart", they need to undergo a chemical or electrochemical reaction to extract the desired elements.

If there was a cheaper way to get hydrogen, the world would be using it. The problem is that it's impractical to store thee amount of hydrogen on board a vehicle to run.

Please take a look the BMW Hydrogen 7 reports, which cover all the issues with running on hydrogen, it is extremely inefficient, and doesn't work well with reciprocating engines, as the wavefront is much faster than that of gasoline.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Why are researchers coming up with storage systems for hydrogen if it isn't viable? I mean, maybe I can't run a Chevy V8 on hydrogen like on gasoline.
But maybe, just maybe, I can get a kia or some other small 3 or 4 cylinder car to run? Or maybe my lawnmower. That would help with the bills a bit no?
That is the point. Making hydrogen using electric current. Will produce less energy than put into making the hydrogen. So this is a project that are bound to end with red numbers for you. But sadly you will find scammers trying to delude into think you can beat the system. By selling you something that are supposed to perform miracles. But they do no preform any miracles. And they laugh all the way to bank

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I strongly suggest you read the ToS.

5. Role of the Moderators. The Moderators are here to help the membership. If a moderator believes that a question will draw more attention or help in another forum, they may move the thread to draw more responses. If a topic or post has accidentally been duplicated, they will remove the extraneous post. A new topic that repeats a previous topic might be merged for the convenience of the membership. Moderators may also offer occasional encouragement to keep debates civil, should the need arise. When debates become heated the Moderators reserve the right to closed or moderate threads and posts that may be deemed unsuitable in the wider interests of the community.

The Administration and Moderating Team reserves the right to edit your posts, threads, and user information in any way they deem necessary. The Moderators will only do such a thing if there is a reason and such reasons will not be questioned. Reposting content that was removed by The Moderators will result in swift action and a ban.
The topic is closed for discussion. It was closed long before you got here, you have offered nothing the the same old tired miss statements and lack of understanding of basic science.

HHO is not a real molecule, it is a scam perpetuated by con artists to convince people that there is something for nothing. The resonant frequency of water is more of the same, but you have either bought into it or are trying to perpetuate it. Neither is acceptable here.

If you want to talk electronics you are more than welcome. You want to electrolyze water that is acceptable, but do not use the term HHO nor make any references to either over-unity or perpetual motion.

This is not a democracy, and you are bumping your head against some very set rules. I did not make them, but I happily enforce them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.