Carwash.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Those crazy Italians... Anyone on the forum? Don't think so. Nearest I guess is Georacer... I think he got more common sense than that.

Well, I'm off to bed, with my nearly broken rib...:(

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I might be closer than you thought, after all. The comments on the video talk about FYROM. Their language doesn't sound Italian anyway.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
What happened to you? Had a fallout with your set of stairs? Anyway, craze doesn't tell between nations, or sex.
Be careful Jensemann You may end up concrete flippers before you know of it. And I do not think your PADI diving course cover that...:p

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
What happened to you? Had a fallout with your set of stairs?

Got a little rough in the gym. Lost focus in a fraction of a second. And my opponent hit me with a well placed roundhouse kick. I'll just walk it off. :)

Be careful Jensemann You may end up concrete flippers before you know of it. And I do not think your PADI diving course cover that...:p
No, I don't think so either. I want regular sneakers, not the concrete type!:eek:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
When my sparring partner kicked me so hard that my femur hurt for 6 weeks, I quit playing at that game!

I guess I could have tried a different partner, but I was too busy with school and work to seek one out. Besides that, I got plenty of exercise as a long distance runner. I didn't need martial arts all that much, but I needed my femur. As long as that worked, I could out run the martial arts guys :)