Carbon Pile Load Tester

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
Hey Eric, thanks I was down that road already and went through about ten pages of nothing. I can't believe nobody sells parts for these. They are a common device used in transportation shops all over the world and nobody repairs them?

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
Good article. I read it last week but doesn't help my cause. Thanks anyways. No I was looking for parts as I deal with some automotive companies that need repairs on them and I can't find a stitch of parts anywhere for these or even a manufacturer of them. Lots of people selling them but nobody repairing them. Off to China we go I guess.

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
I have one of these. It works well for what it costs. I have used the larger ones used in auto service shops, too.
That's pretty much the same one I have. There are many of these kicking around with different brand names on them. You would almost think they were made by the same company. Hmmm.....

On sale for $50.00, buy a couple to use for parts ;)
Why didn't I think of that? They are probably going to scrap this one which is fairly new. It will be a parts unit for me now. I was just hoping to find some small parts for repair for these but apparently nobody sells them and can't find a manufacturer anywhere.