car parking counter

Yes I am Sajjad

Joined Oct 30, 2019
hello,

The project which was assigned to me is car parking counter using integrated circuit. The project should count up and down for cars entering and leaving by showing numbers increasing and decreasing in 7 segment display.

Arduino or any programmable ship is not allow to use it.

I need help from anyone who can draw the circuit diagram so that I can implement the circuit and it will be better using IR sensor.

Regards,
Dear can you share project diagram..i have also assingend same project plz help

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Umm, you were assigned the project, not us. We are not here to do your homework for you.

If you tell us what you have done so far, and where you are stuck, we can give you hints, but you have to do the work yourself.

Bob

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
count up and down for cars entering and leaving by showing numbers increasing and decreasing in 7 segment display
the complexity of ↑↑ this ↑ task ↑↑ is not much less difficult than learning to program and interface the Atmel or other MCU
which in turn simply cut's down your development costs (and probably also the application cost and application power demand)

although the prototyping on discretes give you more clear overview when you learn digital and automation control systems