Car Amplifier - component identification

grbo92

Joined May 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

my car amplifier was draining too much battery so i decided yesterday to open it up and check whats going on.

I have found a blown component (voltage reference ic i suppose) but i dont know the specifications. On the ic is written: ZDW 39

The system is VW Dynaudio, Lear amplifier. There is no schematic on the web unfortunatelly.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

grbo92

Joined May 4, 2020
@twohats there are two more components with same mark (ZDW39) on the board. So o took both of them out of the board and tested them in diode mode. There are no readings at all. I got readings only in resistance mode, ande resistance is pretty high in M Ohms. Zener diode should have readings in diode mode? Correct me if i'm wrong.

@Ylli i will take some pictures on the weekend. There are 3 same components on the board, 2 good and one blown just like on the picture. So i decided to change their position and i have noticed that those 3 are for low, mid and high tones.

Ylli

Joined Nov 13, 2015
there are two more components with same mark (ZDW39) on the board. So o took both of them out of the board and tested them in diode mode. There are no readings at all. I got readings only in resistance mode, ande resistance is pretty high in M Ohms.
Might be a MOSFET. What you did post of the layout looks like it might be an configured as an amplifier.