car amp repair, switch contact position

Bazzie91

Joined Oct 20, 2019
hey guys ,, im trying to find out what position the switch was/need to be ,, ( switch is destroyed ,, )
so i can bridge/connect the pads that the switch would have.. ( this is bottom of the board so switch wil be on the top side .. )

the switch is on the bottom closest to the edge of the pcb inside the red square ,, left of the L+R STEREO R-ONLY text

i want it to be in the most right position , the side of r67 in the attached picture

the switch in question is the panasonic ESD-11H230
the amp is an jbl gts100.. ( i have the techinical manual but cant get a clear picture of how its drawn up in the schematic)

could anyone be as kind to help a noob out..

Attachments

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
The picture is cut off below the top of your red square so I can not see how the switch is oriented. If it is mounted the same way round as shown in the datasheet, then this is how it will be connected with the switch in the right (c) position:
New-1.jpg

Bazzie91

Joined Oct 20, 2019
hey ,, i bridged the pads as shown in the illustratin( wich did not do the job.) ,, as well as all other possible combinations.. amp is fine,, except for the fact ( with all possible switch position connections )that when the amp is on ,, the only thing that happens is that it suddenly draws 1 amp . and the subwoofer moves out ,, not by force,, but like very gentle,, but its a continious ritm and same pulse frequency .. almost same volt and amp draw ,, 200ma and 2volt fluxuation ,, ,, what could be the issue here..

all the voltages and rails are the correct volts and there ar not shorts and bridges ,, the amp does not go into protect or nothing,, only the meter between the battery and the amp shows the pulses.. and the sub then ,,, when no speaker is connected ,, i does not pulse,, so im pretty sure is the switch connections ,,