(cantilever) gas sensor with MOS technology - How does it work?

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
I'm having trouble understanding how the gas sensor with MOS technology works. I cannot find a study material with the basic principles of operation. I can find some subjects, but with information such as too deep knowledge, I have no in-depth knowledge on the subject. Could someone please explain give me a link, document (PDF) that talks about this subject in a fundamental way how it works?

aaa.png

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
Your Google broken? From the headline of your post, copy and paste in Google. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=(cantilever)+gas+sensor

It is difficult to answer my questions, because I do not speak English, so there may be a failure in communication. I'm trying my best to translate for you. I will try one more time. I don't know how a cantilever gas sensor with MOS technology works. How do the two work together?

NOTE:
you offend me. I know how to use Google, but this kind of information is hard to find.

find it funny that only on this platform I am harassed.

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
will tell you what I understand. when we have the resonant cavities in the case of this cantilever device, when there is a molecule on the surface of this device, it will respond at a certain frequency. That way we will know what substance is on the surface of the device. Because it will vibrate at that frequency x. My problem is: I cannot understand this relationship with the mosfet when we deal with gas sensors, I cannot understand the basic principle associated with the mosfet device (attention I know how the mosfet works). I can't find a simple relationship about understanding (explanation of the subject).