Can you name this part???

LectricCircuit

Joined May 31, 2017
Ok so I'm pretty sure this is a tantalum capacitor but I don't understand the ratings of it. I've seen some tants that say .1 and then a 25 below it meaning it's a .1uf tant rated up to 25v. This one however is almost like a fraction. It has a period(.) Then what looks like a backwards 1 ( the flag part of the number one is to the right instead of the left). Then there's a horizontal line underneath the .1 (backwards number one) and then below the horizontal line is what appears to be the number 1. Then below that is the number 25. So I know this is rated at 25v but what's the other numbers mean? Is it a fraction? Like 0.1/1? But 0.1÷1 is 0.1 so why even bother putting it as a fraction instead of just 0.1? Which makes me think it's not a fraction but something else. Especially since the .1 is backwards. Or like the right half of an airplane. Or a boat sail that's to the right. Any help on what this is would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I think it is an 1 μF / 25 Volts tantalium capacitor.
The other marks can be a chinese manufacturers logo.

Bertus

EM Fields

Joined Jun 8, 2016
Ok so I'm pretty sure this is a tantalum capacitor but I don't understand the ratings of it. I've seen some tants that say .1 and then a 25 below it meaning it's a .1uf tant rated up to 25v. This one however is almost like a fraction. It has a period(.) Then what looks like a backwards 1 ( the flag part of the number one is to the right instead of the left). Then there's a horizontal line underneath the .1 (backwards number one) and then below the horizontal line is what appears to be the number 1. Then below that is the number 25. So I know this is rated at 25v but what's the other numbers mean? Is it a fraction? Like 0.1/1? But 0.1÷1 is 0.1 so why even bother putting it as a fraction instead of just 0.1? Which makes me think it's not a fraction but something else. Especially since the .1 is backwards. Or like the right half of an airplane. Or a boat sail that's to the right. Any help on what this is would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bu.png