Can someone please explaina to this schematic? Please

Echo26

Joined Jan 13, 2021
Is this relay normally open , or normally close. What does SUR mean? Is it surge protection or something. Im trying to figure out whats the purpose of the relay because the relay does not tick / click at all. All parts are almost freaking SMD. Im so frustrated right now. Please help. No volatge on Standby and the relay voltage is only showing 4.5 v instead of 7v.Screenshot_2021-01-17-16-21-49-300_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Echo26

Joined Jan 13, 2021
Which relay? HC1 does not appear to be a relay. It appears to be an on/off switch and is N.O. The relays in the schematic appear to be N.O.
Hello,

It is a part of the schematic of a SONY projection TV.
This is in the manual:
View attachment 228010

Bertus
Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeah your right. Im having problems with it, i have the same Service manual. Big problem is that its currently not turning on. Que though? That Ry6301- it is a normally closed? Or normally open relay. I cant find 7v on the relay line and even on standby line which shoud have 7v. That switching unit is an Assy which are currently obsolete and full of smds. Mahbe you can give me an enlightenment about these?. Thanks

Echo26

Joined Jan 13, 2021
Looks like a psu of some type probably for a video system or TV.?
Its the same one that you asked me to switch the Hv lines from that cracked Hv block/ splitter. Its currently not powering on. Primary psu is active but relays both on standby and relay line are missing 7v.