Can somebody help me turn this wiring diagram into an SLD on AutoCAD?

Adnan Munshi

Joined Feb 27, 2023
I started a new job and there are no electrical engineers around. I have been in HV engineering for only a year and I moved to a company that manufactures hangar doors and other automated safety systems. I am attaching the wiring diagram. Any advice would help. Thank you!!

Attachments

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Is this used in a N.A. environment or IEC etc?
The reason is that ladder format and symbols are different for each.
In N.A. NFPA79 would be a large help.

Adnan Munshi

Joined Feb 27, 2023
Thank you gus for your comments. I need to do 3 single line diagrams from the schematic I attached. One power diagram, which is quite simple. One indication diagram and one control diagram. As it is a bit of a new field for me, I am having a bit of an issue navigating through it.

kaindub

Joined Oct 28, 2019
I think you are confused Adnan. A single line diagram is only used for power and distribution circuits. It shows the power and switching flow without having to draw the three phases. What you have submitted is a wiring diagram. It’s used to make the control panel, showing component layout and physical wiring. I think what you want to do is to turn this into a control diagram.
For a person familiar with electrical components this is a trivial task. But hard if you are not familiar with components and control circuitry.
As someone suggested, hire someone off airtasker. It’s about a two hour job.