hi,
I'm learning on base biasing for BJT. Below is the circuit. Can i test my biasing in this way?which i input a signal and have a look on the output to conclude whether it is properly bias or not. I do it in this way because i'm not sure what value should i go for the resistors. And i get this result from the Vo. And it seems like it works fine. So can i do it in this way?

thank you.
I'm learning on base biasing for BJT. Below is the circuit. Can i test my biasing in this way?which i input a signal and have a look on the output to conclude whether it is properly bias or not. I do it in this way because i'm not sure what value should i go for the resistors. And i get this result from the Vo. And it seems like it works fine. So can i do it in this way?

thank you.