Can anyone read this circuit ?

Furkanyildiz

Joined Jan 13, 2023
Hello, the circuit I put a photo of has one controller. It says "40M" on the entrepreneur. From which ends will I supply power to this circuit and how can I turn this circuit into a 4-channel vehicle in the simplest way, can anyone help?
1673643857591.png1673643902950.png

linuxranch

Joined Jul 24, 2022
If it is a 2 layer board and you are careful, and patient, you can sometimes reverse engineer a board.

It helps to know what the board does. And is the board still working.

I'd start looking at the red switch.. it may be power.

Is the cavity in the black plastic a battery holder?

Furkanyildiz

Joined Jan 13, 2023
If it is a 2 layer board and you are careful, and patient, you can sometimes reverse engineer a board.

It helps to know what the board does. And is the board still working.

I'd start looking at the red switch.. it may be power.

Is the cavity in the black plastic a battery holder?
[/ALINTI]

the board is designed for a control car. black plastic for the battery compartment.

Furkanyildiz

Joined Jan 13, 2023
yes it's a remote control. In addition, the integrated circuit had "40M" written on it. At least I want to run this circuit and use it in different jobs.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
If it is designed as a single channel, you cannot easily make it 4-channel. You would be better off getting one designed to do 4 channels.

linuxranch

Joined Jul 24, 2022
So, guessing, there is a wire labeled ant.. probably an antenna. The trimmer cap probably sets the frequency. The buttons k1-4 are likely the 4 commands. (Up,down,right,left?)

It is likely that the commands sent are hardcoded in the chip.

There should be a corresponding receiver in whatever it controlled. Your best bet would be to reverse engineer the receiver end.

But.. even if you can hijack the receiver, you can't have what it used to control, on at the same time.

What is your end goal?

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
The circuit board on the left is a receiver and the one on the right is a transmitter. The transmitter has four buttons which control four functions on the vehicle. The transmitter carrier is modulated with digital signals.
Here is the datasheet PDF for the transmitter and receiver chips. It contains circuits for both transmitter and receiver. Let us know if there is anything you don't understand.

Attachments

Last edited: