Can anyone please merge my two usernames?

colaa

Joined Nov 25, 2016
My previous username is "sensor". I don't use the associated email of "sensor". Can't login that email and also forgot password for sensor.

Can anyone please merge my two usernames? Keep this current username(colaa).

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
We might be able to change the e-mail associated with the "sensor" username to the one presently used for "colaa" so that you can regain access to the original account. Would that be satisfactory? If so we can look into it (it might require an admin to actually do it).

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Two members can not have the same email address.
When I want to change it I will need a new email address for it.

Bertus

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
@bertus:
The TS asked for help is one person had two id, because he can't use old id 'sensor' to login in, so he want us to merge two id to be one as sensor and colaa to colaa, Rob did that not long ago.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I can put a temporary password in the sensor profile.
I can send it using PM to colaa.
He can login with that password and change his profile.

Bertus

sensor

Joined Sep 8, 2009
I can login with "sensor". Can you please change the username from "sensor" to "colaa"? And can you then delete the account "colaa"?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I can login with "sensor". Can you please change the username from "sensor" to "colaa"? And can you then delete the account "colaa"?
You want to change the ID from "sensor" to "colaa" then your ID is colaa and then you want to delete the colaa, that is delete two ID, and you became no any ID, are you sure you want to do that?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
The order is wrong, but I think the intent is pretty clear. He wants just one account, the one that is currently under "sensor", but he wants that account name changed to "colaa". The account that is currently named "colaa" he wants to have disappear.

@jrap, @bertus: I think this can be done, but an admin has to do it.

colaa

Joined Nov 25, 2016
Yes, I want one account. Make the email empty for "colaa" . Then delete "colaa". Rename the account from "sensor" to "colaa".