Can anyone give me the advice for understanding of calibration by manufacturer?

tdoanh

Joined Dec 27, 2017
I've tried to look for some books, texts writing about calibration for some equipment like VNA, Wireless Communication Test Set, but I didn't find ones for basic understanding. could anyone help me ?

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
A Wireless Communication Test Set is not a basic piece of equipment, and anything written for it, like an user manual, is going to assume that the user already knows about wireless communications and test sets. AND, calibrating such a system is going to be even more complex than using it for testing. Is this for school, for work, or what? What are you trying to achieve?

ak

tdoanh

Joined Dec 27, 2017
A Wireless Communication Test Set is not a basic piece of equipment, and anything written for it, like an user manual, is going to assume that the user already knows about wireless communications and test sets. AND, calibrating such a system is going to be even more complex than using it for testing. Is this for school, for work, or what? What are you trying to achieve?

ak
thank you ! i'd like to understand the procedure of calibration, the parameters of equipment being calibrated. This is particularly important for my work.