Can all threads be printed at once ?

aspirea5745

Joined Apr 17, 2019
I want to print all the thread that I have started. Do I have to print each thread separately? Or is there an option in which I can print all threads at once

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Go to your user name (upper right),click on it, click on"your content", select all (ctrl + A), print. That will only get the titles. As for all content in each thread, I suspect you have to do them separately.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Go to your user name (upper right),click on it, click on"your content", select all (ctrl + A), print. That will only get the titles. As for all content in each thread, I suspect you have to do them separately.
I don't think that is going to move the TS too far along in what they are trying to do, at least not in the Soothing Blue theme -- it may be different in the Hideous Orange theme.

When I do what you suggest I get everything I have posted, not just every thread I have started, with twenty results per page. If I do a select all, it literally selects everything on the page, including the banners and button text and you name it.

If you go to your profile and select the Postings tab (again, this is for the blue theme) there is a "Find" button that, after clicking it, will let you choose the threads started by you.

But, to the best of my knowledge, you would have to go into each thread and print it separately.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
I want to print all the thread that I have started. Do I have to print each thread separately? Or is there an option in which I can print all threads at once
Hi,

Why print, why not just download. Saves paper and much less storage space and more portable. Baxkup 2 or 3 times.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Sorry for not answering your question but a suggestion as in the post above: don't. You will waste everything, starting with your time. We are blessed nowadays with cheap storage means, even the cloud.

Happened to me with some threads in another forum I printed...and lost few months after. Had the chance to enter and read them any time I wanted.

The day that my main client told everyone around the world that they will refuse to receive anything in hard print, I extended that to the rest in my long list. Besides the saving in everything, starting with time, it simplified everybody's work. And that was, IIRC, some 15 years ago. Go figure.

The cloud and .pdf are your friends here.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Keep in mind that "print" doesn't necessarily mean print to paper -- printing to a .pdf file is very common these days.