calculate current in transistor circuit

TAKYMOUNIR

Joined Jun 23, 2008
is there is circuit has alot of transistors and show all the current because i need to understand how to calculate the current in big circuit has alot transistors
thanks

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
I don't think it will be easy to find such a schematic, since signals in these circuits usually change dynamically and therefore current (that also changes) will not be indicated.

If I wanted to do something like this I'd take any DC circuit that contains a number of transistor or I'd look for IMAGES on Google typing for example "schematic transistor". You pick one of the thousands of schematics, put it into a simulator like SPICE or MULTISIM or any other. Let it do the calculations for an DC-input signal . Then you do your own calcs and try to understand what the simulator calculated and if there are discrepancies.

Don't choose oscillators or audio amplifiers to start , it will get too complex.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
The way to figure a current budget is to break the circuits down into one section at a time, figure the current, and add them all together. It can be a long list!