C programming for Automatic room Light controller with bidirectional visitor counter

obaid123

Joined Apr 4, 2012
am working on Automatic room light controller with bidirectional visitor counter project. i need c program for.can anyone help me through this

DumboFixer

Joined Feb 10, 2009
sure. Just post what you've got so far and we'll point you in the right direction. You'll need to include the code you have so far and probably the hardware schematic so we can see how it interfaces etc.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Maybe he took to much Obay in college.

Sorry - bad joke about his username.

@Obaid123:

It would be best for all of us if you showed us what you have done so far. At least how you think this can be done...

obaid123

Joined Apr 4, 2012
am using PIC16F877a microcontroller.. am using Two IR receiver and transmitter. i have started writing program.but the thing is that how am i gona write in program that if there is any change in the outputvoltage of the receiver show 1 on the LCD screen???

and one more thing, when there is transmission between reeiver and transmitter, the o/p V is 4.65, and there is obstruction in the transmission, it gives me rise of 5mV means 4.7V. will the microcontroller sense that 5mV change???